Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to sell my film camera with eBay without being suckered?

I have a Canon AE1 film camera with 3 lens, and intend to sell them in eBay to reach a wider market AFTERr not succesful to sell it in craiglist locally and AFTER having some customers wanting me to mail my cameras to their relatives in Africa.





How do I get started at eBay to sell my camera, e.g., setting up an eBay account, mailing and getting paid? Thanks.|||Here, eBay will be glad to explain it all to you themselves:





http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/鈥?/a>|||i say do not sell anything on ebay so many people are getting so dishonest on there site and ebay did nothing for my sister whom got suckered her self.. trust me your better off either posting it in a grocery store whom may have a bullentine board or place a local news paper ad..hope this helps !

No comments:

Post a Comment