Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the horror film that the monster or devil can only be seen on mirror reflection?

I don't know the title of this film but I do remember seeing it when I was a kid 90's. I remember at the end, the leading man saw this monster/devil through a mirror rushing at him from behind and I think he got possed or he got pushed into the windows breaking it and he falls down the window and died. That's all I saw the very end and I'm very curious what's the name of this movie. I really wanna watch it. Thanks in advance.|||Prince Of darkness, it was a mirror as a door to the world of demons|||I'm sorry its not the Prince of Darkness. I've checked it and its not what Im looking for. I've posted another Question regarding this.

Report Abuse


|||Sounds like the movie "House" 1986. There's a part where the guy is in front of the medicine cabinet


and opens it finding a endless abyss of darkness and he gets a rope and lowers himself. I think he falls but I can't remember.|||You watched 'Prince of Darkness' by john carpenter. It's got Alice Cooper in it! and the guy from halloween|||Probably not what u're looking for, but that reminds me of one of the Poltergeist movies. I think it was Poltergeist 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment