Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the animated film with saber toothed dingoes?

OK, this is driving me crazy. When I was a kid I swear I saw an animated film where this brother and sister were raised by some dingoes with saber teeth. Also, as I recall they had to find some weird elemental creatures. I remember fire and wind, and the wind one looked like a big dragon thing with a vacuum cleaner for a mouth. Anyone else remember this? If you do, what was it called?|||When you said dingoes with saber teeth, that reminded me of The Flintstones. The brother might have been Bambam and the sister... whom I can't remember the name of (Fred's daughter). And as for the vacuum thing, they do use dinosaurs as cleaning supplies (Velma used a dino for a vacuum) and for work (Fred's dino used as a crane at his rock moving job).

No comments:

Post a Comment