Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you load and unload 120 film into a Holga?

I'm getting a Holga and I'm totally new to it and I was just wondering how you load and unload film. Also how much more expensive is 120 film compared to 35mm?|||When you get the camera - READ THE MANUAL - that will tell you how to use the camera.





120 film is harder to get and more expensive frame by frame but cheaper if compared just by a single film.





How much more depends on where you source it from.|||You need to hook the tail of the film to the film spool inside the camera. Close the back and then advance it until you see the number 1 in the back of the camera in the little hole.





Actually 120 film is cheaper than 35mm but you don't get as many exposures. I buy my film here:





http://www.freestylephoto.biz/c403-Black鈼?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment