Monday, December 12, 2011

What happens when your film when it fowards twice?

I put a new roll of film in and was about to close it, then it winded. I closed the back and the top said error. I opened it, obviously exposing it some more, closed it, and it winded again. It now says "1" at the top





Am I really starting from frame one? Will it turn out normal? Do I lose exposure?


I know some will be overexposed.|||You will loose whatever film was exposed by opening the camera .If i were you id take the camera and shot 2 or 3 shots of anything,than shoot what you really want. Its better to loose 2 or 3 frames on junk photos than to loose shots of something you really wanted to keep. If you send your photos out to have printed, block the lens when you do the 2 or 3 junk shots. This way when you go to get them developed there will be no image to print and it wont cost you money for a junk print of something you don't even want to keep. The cost to develop the negatives will be the same weather there is one shot on the roll or 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment