Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the best film editing software available?

I'm making a documentary. I want to know good film editing softwares which can give me good special effects, crisp editing. Please tell me and provide me a link for buying/downloading. Thank you!|||Avid is the industry standard for editing video. Final Cut Pro is second, followed by, in no particular order, Adobe Premier Pro, Sony Vegas, Montage, Pinnacle, Edius, and many others. These programs edit your film/video, but you need something to add special effects. For a documentary, Adobe After Effects is probably your best solution, or you can use Apple Moton.|||I am using Adobe After Effects.


Personally,I think it's the best


out there.Check this out :





http://www.videocopilot.net/





They have a lot of free tutorials


over there which will help.And,


Adobe After Effects is great


when you have the Particular


Plugin Installed with some of


Video Co-pilots Presets.





Google for Particular Plugin Torrents.You can get it..





And,there's a whole bunch of other softwares out there


in the market which does help.But,personally I like the


simplicity %26amp; power of Adobe After Effects.





Arindam|||Special effects is definitely Adobe After Effects. Editing is either Adobe Premiere or Final cut pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment